|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Terms we use here
Just to clarify, we'll use the following terms:
- us, we - this is Artistry of Interiors
- you - this is any visitor to our website, or customer of our shop or services
- their - will usually refer to one of our suppliers, but check the context of the wording
- 3rd party - this is anyone else
What we may collect
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not hold
- Your financial details are stored and managed by the Financial Providers depending on how you made your payment to us. We do not hold any of these financial details.
- Purchases and Payments made via our website are currently handled by iZettle on behalf of Artistry of Interiors. You interact with iZettle at all times whilst visiting our website. We go into more detail here.
- Signing up to our mailing list is currently handled by Mailchimp on behalf of Artistry of Interiors. You interact with Mailchimp wherever the text 'Subscribe to our mailing list' is shown. We go into more detail here.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How we may use the information you gave us
- Internal record keeping
- To supply you with a product and/or service
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and special offers but will not e-mail you unless you have given us your consent or have joined our online community
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at: email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the current Data Protection Act legislation.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://artistryofinteriors.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We provide a contact form you can use to submit information to us. Information entered into the form will be submitted via e-mail to us, and is not stored by the website.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not currently use analytics on our website.
Who we share your data with
Your information is only used by us to supply you with our products and/or services. To enable us to do this effectively, we may share your data as follows:
- If you make a purchase or payment via any page your information will be shared with our ecommerce platform supplier iZettle.
- This is to enable us to supply you with the products/services requested, and to enable us to take any payments from you.
- Your information is stored securely within the iZettle platform only, and cannot be accessed by any 3rd parties.
- If you sign up to our mailing list for marketing materials your information will be shared with our marketing supplier Mailchimp.
- This is to enable us to supply you with marketing and sales information requested, whilst giving you control to unsubscribe and security of your information using controls provided by Mailchimp.
- Your information is stored securely within the Mailchimp platform only, and cannot be accessed by any 3rd parties.
How long we retain your data
- For users that register on our website we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you make a purchase or payment via any website page we will store your information for up to 90 days after we mark your order as processed.
- If you sign up to our mailing list for marketing materials we will store your information indefinitely, until such time you instruct us to remove your details. This can be done at any time using the unsubscribe links included at the bottom of each marketing communication.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
These requests may be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.